Sunday, February 11, 2007

No baby yet!

Well, Mike and I went to the doctor on the 9th and the doctor does not think that our little man will come before his due date. Evidently I have made him far too comfortable in my belly and he is just not ready. But, he is very healthy and we are both doing great so I guess I cannot complain too much! Besides, it is very cold here in Kentucky so at least I know he is nice and warm. The doctor estimated that he weighs about 7.5 pounds - that sounds huge to me but I think it is right on track with how far along I am.

We go back to the doctor on Valentine's Day so once again I am hoping that when I go she will tell me that he is going to come early! I have been having some contractions but they come and go and vary in intensity. This waiting is killing me...I am not used to not being in charge! I guess he is training me for what it is going to be like after he is here.

Well, that is all for now. I'll keep you posted on any developments.

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: