Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I love my big boy chair!

Jack had a doctor's appointment on May 2nd so my Dad drove us up for the appointment (and to pick up Spike's canoe that he ordered off eBay - but that is a totally different story!). Jack had a great visit with the doctor. He weighed 13.5 pounds (90th percentile) and is 23.75 inches long (85th percentile). He also had "great brain growth" and went from the 50th percentile to the 97th percentile for his head measurement. He is going to be one smart cookie. While at the doctor Jack got 4 shots and screamed bloody murder and turned so red that I was not sure he would ever recover.

Later on that afternoon I put together his big boy chair and he hung out on the couch with his grandpa watching TV. You wouldn't even guess that just 2 hours earlier he got 4 shots!

No comments: