Monday, May 31, 2010

Charlie meets Oma and Opa


SWIMMING!

I love this picture of Drew! You should always be very suspicious if Drew is quiet...it normally means he is up to something. Evidently he found a radio at Oma and Opa's that was just too tempting. He managed to get on top of the dresser to have a better look. I love that innocent expression on his face - I'm not doing anything wrong Momma!







We made our first trip to Atlanta with 3 kids for Memorial Day weekend. And what a weekend it was!!! We drove down on Friday, spent Saturday at Oma and Opa's house and finished the evening at a graduation party for my cousin Matt. Sunday was also very busy! My Mom had a sip-n-see for Charlie and then we had a cookout with friends that evening so they could all meet Charlie. On Monday we moved all of our furniture out of the condo so that our renter could move in the next day. I have never been so exhausted and luckily our kids were such troopers through it all. There weren't a lot of naps taken during those 3 days but somehow we made it through without too many meltdowns!



No comments: