Saturday, March 17, 2007

Back to Kentucky

On Wednesday we drove back to Lexington for a couple of days. On Thursday Mike went to the first round of the NCAA tournament at Rupp while Jack hung out with me at work. He was such a good boy...he slept the whole time. I managed to get over 2 hours of work done while he was sleeping. I took him down to the MBA center to meet everyone...they were so excited to see Jack. The MBA center is where I would go get my cookie fix while pregnant!

Thursday night I went out with some girlfriends in Lexington for happy hour and Mike was on daddy duty. Friday Jack went back to the doctor and got a great report. He gained 1 lb 5 oz and now weighs 8lbs 11 oz. What a little piglet! The doctor said he is perfect and doing great. He doesn't go back to the doctor until May and next time he gets 5 shots! Friday night Mike went over to Blair's for a boys night and Jack and I went to Karen's house to hang out with the girls. It was a great weekend in Lex.

No comments: