Saturday, March 03, 2007

Jack's Visitors

While at the hospital Traci and Rebecca came to meet Jack. Traci is also a professor at UK and was so nice to have a shower for me here in Lexington. Mike and I have been so blessed to make such wonderful friends here in KY.


Friday was a busy day for Jack. He had lots of visitors. David and Kara came over in the morning to see the little man. David works at UK with me and gave me the update at work while visiting. He and Kara have been such great friends to us and Kara was my backup plan in case I went into labor while Mike was in Atlanta. Luckily we didn't have to call her in the middle of the night to take me to the hospital!


For Kara it was love at first sight! Kara fed Jack while she was here visiting and he even gave her a good burp.



Lorelei (Lolly) had so much fun chasing around after Sophie and trying out Jack's new toys. She discovered that the bouncer made animal noises which was something new to Mike and I. We had no idea all of the fun things that the bouncer does...leave it to a toddler to show us how the thing works!




Kayln came over with Ryan, Traci, and Lorelei to meet Jack. They brought some yummy dinner for us as well. Jack was such an angel and slept through the entire visit.



No comments: