Thursday, February 04, 2010

Happy Birthday Mike!










Happy birthday Mike!!! I think Jack was more excited about Daddy's birthday than Daddy was. Jack told me on the way to school that morning that we had to have balloons and party hats for Daddy's party. So I made sure that when Jack got home that evening there were balloons and hats ready to go. Jack was so anxious for Mike to get home. He told me, "Momma, Daddy needs to get home so we can get this party started!" I about fell on the floor laughing. He is so my child...he loves presents and parties!
Jack orchestrated the whole evening, he told us when to put our hats on, when to open presents, he tolerated the fact that we had to eat dinner (meatloaf, mashed potatoes, creamed corn, green beans, and rolls...all of Mike's faves!) but nothing excited him more than singing Happy Birthday and helping Daddy blow out the candles.
We had some friends come over and help us celebrate. All of the kids were fairly well behaved and we had a great time! Now Jack is already talking about his birthday party...every morning he wakes up and asks if it is time for his party yet. What am I going to do with this boy??





No comments: