Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas 2005

It started snowing on Christmas night. Mom and Diane ran outside screaming like little girls. Mike got out his snow shovel and started working on the walkway. We kept looking out the windows watching the snow. Merry Christmas!
Here we are just hanging out in on Christmas. This was a BYOB Christmas - Bring Your Own Blanket. It is expensive heating a 70 year old house and so everyone teased me the entire time about being so tight. Hey, why turn up the heat when you can cover up with a quilt for free?
Good thing we don't have any furniture in our living room...otherwise all of the presents would not have fit. Not that I was counting, but I had the most gifts this year. I must have been a very good girl! What a great Christmas!
Here is my Dad wrapped up in the GT quilt I made for him for Christmas.
We found these bourbon balls at the Liquor Barn and just had to get them for Spike. He was not as amused as we were.

No comments: