Friday, December 16, 2005

Sapient Christmas Party



Mike and I had a busy, busy weekend. Last Friday I drove down from Kentucky just in time to go to a Christmas bonfire with Mike's family. We left there and went home to change and headed out to Mike's work Christmas party. We showed up fashionably late (11:00 pm) and then went out to Fado afterwards. We didn't get home until after 3am. Saturday morning Mike went golfing and I did some Christmas shopping with my Mom. We went to a graduation luncheon for Jimmy's sister, Lindsey. Then we went to dinner at Surin with Chris, Taylor and Jimmy before heading over to Randy and Kelly's for the 2nd Annual Alcohol White Elephant. Sunday we got up early and went the aquarium with Liz, Michele, Chris, Alex and Bradley. That night it was out to my Mom's for a Christmas celebration. Whew!! Full program.

No comments: